Thursday, December 08, 2005

I am officially Boring

I plopped myself down in front of my computer, (wrinkling my cute gray pinstriped slacks in the process - see, I do go through pain for you guys!) figuring that since I had some time to kill during lunch I'd bust out a quick update, and realized that - I've got nuthin. Nada. Zip. Zilch. The most exciting thing that's happened in my life since my last update of discovering Love Spell shampoo and conditioner is falling asleep on the couch with Shorty in the middle of Madagascar. Wow. Think I need to slow down a little! Can't keep this up much longer. Gone are the days of swilling wine during Calculus homework, making up funny new messages for the answering machine, busting out creepy stick and rock figures (think Blair Witch Project) to freak out the Boys Downstairs, or just partying down in the Arctic Barbie Beach House. I am officially old and boring. SOB!

I can't even redeem myself with plans for rowdiness tonite. I have a soccer game at 8pm. Then I get to go home, lift, straighten up the house, have cuddle time with Shorty and the kittens and go to bed. Tomorrow nite Shorty has a basketball game at 8:15, and after that we'll probably head home, have a few beers, watch a movie and go to bed. That's my big, exciting Friday nite.

The worst part is that I have no motivation to go out. Wow - getting old sucks!

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Shea said...

Hey....pssstt....call me, we'll be old and boring together....this will be the 3rd weekend in a row I haven't gone out....wow...can you believe it?
Seriously, we should get together at some future point, now that we can WALK to each other's houses! =0)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Walk, hell, I'm riding the 4 wheeler! (I'd probaby hit a tree on a snowmachine!)

Heat up the hot tub, momma, I'm comin' over! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home