Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's a martini, it's a Prada bag, it's a . . . . brunette???


That's right, I finally did it - I'm a brunette again. I didn't say anything earlier because I wanted to surprise Mom on Turkey Day, but I had my hair dyed back to (close to) it's natural color. I figured that since I'd been highlighting it for about 10 years, it probably needed a break. Plus, I would like to still have hair when I'm 40! :S

So, this is it! The brunette me! It's several shades darker than my natural color, but it's supposed to fade in another week or two.

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Shea said...

It's beautiful!!!! Love it!

 
At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vermutung was!? Es gibt mehr Info auf laser hair removal utah heraus dort!So long, Lasandra laser hair removal utah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home