Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Why Do I Even Watch?


I was all set to curl up on the couch with a lapful of kittens and a frosty Bud Lite and witness a complete butt whoppin' courtesy of the Philly Eagles. Instead, I could only cringe in horror as the freaking Cowboys (third most hated team in the NFL, right behind the Raiders and the Broncos) pounded McNabb & Co in the fourth quarter. Naturally, I drowned my sorrows in house cleaning and a great big fatty steak. First Priest Holmes is out for the season, then my Chiefs lose to Buffalo - 3 TO 14!!!!! - then the Broncos and the Raiders play against eachother, leaving me completely confused as to who to cheer for, and now the Eagles choke on what was supposed to be a heinous creaming of Dallas. Football's just too dissapointing this season. Maybe I should chose another sport to dedicate my Sundays to . . . . like underwater basket weaving . . .

4 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Shea said...

We could've cried together this weekend about those damn football teams that we cheer for....my Alabama Crimson Tide let me down, too. Damn them. At least they lost to a good team....but it doesn't take away from the fact that they ruined their undefeated season...sniff.....

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

I don't even want to talk about my Cougars. :( I've given up on college football. NFL is soon to follow! :(

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Considering incorporating in nevada depakote 2c side effects Discount queen mattress High blood pressure and atherosclerosis cost of telescopic driveway serurity posts Westinghouse bq circuit breakers retirement planning austin texas Bloom botox crx lazer test renault espace Moving companies to alaska

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site evista diet bontril fog humidifier best rated dishwasher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home