Wednesday, October 19, 2005

No Laguna for me! :(

I completely forgot about the awesome power Monday Nite Football holds over my life and I didn't make it home from the bar in time to catch Laguna. :( Sad. I did have an enjoyable nite watching Payton and the Colts beat the holy living poo out of the Rams, though. :)

In other news, it sounds like Big Ben is going to be okay to go this Sunday and the Steelers have basically given Turnover Tommy Maddox the pink slip he so richly deserves. Having your team move the third string QB up to back-up QB and dropping your turning-over, fumbling, -couldn't-throw-a-pass-if-my-life-depended-on-it butt down to third string QB = ouch! Seriously, though, he lost the game for us twice! While that in itself is rather impressive, (freaking retard!) the fact that he threw like crap and then blamed it on the wind (oh, PLEASE!) is reason enough to sign him up for a smack down. Buh-bye, Tommy. You suck, GO HOME!

I'm making a spur-of-the-moment trip to Anchor Town on Saturday to give my mommy her hott new SUV! She's buying a 2003 Buick Rendezvous (that I would consider snagging if she didn't - this thing is SA-WEET!) from my cute boy, and since she's in Seward and the vehicle is in Fairbanks, I decided to solidify my win of the Most Bestest Daughter In History award and drive her new pretty down (300 miles all by myself!) for her so she can have it sooner. The fact that I get to see Mom and Nana (and possibly Dad) and spend Saturday nite with two of my best friends EVER have nothing to do with this . . . . really . . . ;) I think the fact that I'm making the trip in the beginning of winter all by myself outweighs the bonuses. So I deserve lots of hugs and kisses from my mommy. :) The trip should be really fun and totally relaxing, though, so I'm looking forward to it!

6 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Hey, smartass - get back in the kitchen and make me some Thai food!! :P Send more pictures - lookin' at your slack butt chillin' out in Thai land while I'm freezing my nutts off in Fairbanks motivates me to kick your butt when you get back home! I miss you. :(

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

I've graduated from monkey love to buffalo love. You can't hang. :P

Sam sent me a picture. Yeah, SAM sent me a picture. Thanks for nothing, Rich! :P

You lost 25 pounds? So, what, your head is smaller? :P

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Incorporate the sow review document engagement santosh Accutane+lawsuit marketing affiliate laser tattoo removal west mifflin Uk subs 26 the vibrators listen to http://www.paxil-1.info/Effexor.html delta how to faucets woman with strap on fucking man

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Dreampharmaceuticals com online order xenical Centurion model 4983 Tv cartoons sex anime foxy sex Anal masturbation videos homeowner insurance charts can ativan cause diarreha berlin 1936 www sport olympics pamela anderson

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home