Monday, October 03, 2005

Oh, NO!! We Suck Again!

I'd like to thank my best friend in the whole world (Whitney, you are a hose beast!) for emailing me photos of the Eagles beating my Chiefs into oblivion on their home turf. Vermeil has a right to be P.O.'d - our defense left T.O. all alone and we paid the price. Trent Green pooped the bed and took the rest of our offense with him. Larry Johnson was completely useless and I use Sunday's game as proof further solidifying my opinion that a) he will never be as good as Priest b) he's over-rated c) he'll never be able to carry our offense the way Priest does. Say whatever you want about Johnson, Shorty - he's just not that good. Too bad it took my Chiefs getting demolished by Philly to prove this.

I'd consider bandwagoning to a winning team to give myself a little morale boost, but that team would probably start losing and then I'd really be hurting. Plus I'd lose my excuse of drowning my sorrows over my loser football team in beer.

I'm going to go off and pout now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home