Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I Need To Get A Few Things Off My Chest (so my boobs will look bigger)

1. Sheilah's wedding is in 9 months and we still haven't chosen brides maids dresses. AUGH!

2. I'll need to order said bridesmaids dress in 2 1/2 - 3 months and I'm not in that kind of shape yet. Gee, would pizza and Thai food have anything to do with that!?!?!! *grumble* That's it, nothing but Ex-Lax and water until June 2006!

3. Patricia's wedding is in less than a month and I'm still not sure if we'll be able to make it or if I have anything to wear. (That my gigantice, pizza lovin' ghetto booty will fit nicely into. That's not a size 28.)

4. Dude - why the hell is everyone getting married/popping out kids???!

5. I need a job that I like. A job that I can come home from and feel good about myself. I'm tired of feeling like nothing that I do is good enough. I can't be responsible for the production of our entire agency.

6. Co-worker either drives me insanely crazy or amuses the hell out of me. All this emotional bouncing around is draining. Maybe I need Prozac??? Or at the very least, a very large beer.
7. WHY can't I find one station on Live365 that plays music that I like?! I have to switch stations every three or four songs because something incredibly heinous will come and I'm starting to feel like an internet radio slut.


8. Okay, some random chick just wandered past my office cawing like a raven. Maybe she needs Prozac???

9. I am anal enough to actually have typed the word 'heinous' into my Microsoft Word to be sure I was spelling it correctly.

10. I am actually under the false impression that I could build Megyn a cute little bed for her bedroom. Somebody stop me before I hit up Home Depot for supplies and a how-to book.

11. I need to get off my butt and buy window treatments for our new house, which we've been living in for three months now.

12. I work in insurance. I do not, personally, make the rates for your insurance premiums. I refuse to be insulted by your ignorant personal attacks. If you don't like the price you're paying for insurance, feel free to walk your happy @$$ over to another company and take your negative attitude and ugly hot pink Ugg-wannabes elsewhere.

These are the things that are stressing me out right now. Yes, yes, I know, my life is rough.

We had our first soccer game last nite and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that a) I didn't completely suck @$$ and b) I wasn't sucking wind as badly as I had thought I would be. I also wasn't sore this morning, (but don't tell Shorty that because I'm going to try to squeeze a leg rub/back massage out of him tonite) but I'm attributing that to the half hour I spent in the Jaccuzi after the game.

I've so been enjoying my mornings for the past week and a half and am actually dreading the fact that my boss will be back on Monday. :(

The next deranged moron who traipses into my office brightly exclaiming, "Oh, look, it's snowing!" is going to get my stapler right between the eyes.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Ritmeyer said...

Weddings, uhhh. If you have freakin' 10 minutes I wrote about the most unorganized wedding in the whole wide world a couple days ago...2 posts worth. Whatever. People need to be organized so you and I don't have to worry about it. Am I right?

Oh yeah, I type words into Word to make sure I spell them right too, but I can't spell for shit and I am lazy, so sometimes I say screw it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home