Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I am the Goddess of the Kitchen!

That's right, bitches, bow down!! I actually cooked dinner ('cook' consisting of not tossing a pizza in the oven or throwing a salad together, which is what I usually do) two nights in a row and didn't burn a thing!!!! I really think this is the first time in history that I've done this. Quick! Get out the World Record book!!

Monday nite I made Sun-Dried tomato alfredo with chicken and a yummy salad and yesterday I made Beef Pasta Hamburger Helper and green beans. Shorty's daughter picked the menu for last nite, (I was all set for a big, fat steak!) and I'm counting the HH as cooking since I had to thaw and brown hamburger. I won't have to press my luck and try for three nites in a row since Shorty has the day off today and will have dinner on the table when I walk in the door. (That sound you hear is him sighing in relief.) Seriously, we were cheating death. Me cooking is scary enough but me cooking and not burning anything two nites in a row is terrifying.

Speaking of terrifying, I'm dying to see the Emily Rose movie. Maybe I can convince Shorty to take me to the movies on Sunday. *plots*

We got thrashed on in our soccer game last nite. 10-0, and for once, we were the zero. We had one sub and I was dying. (Softball and beer all summer = very out of shape for indoor soccer in the Fall.) I do have a whole new appreciation for our Jaccuzi, though. Yes, it may be a $5 bath, (filling that tub up is a project in and of itself) but it's totally worth it since I can actually walk today!

Ugh. So not motivated to work today. Obviously, since I'm posting instead of diligently busting out work on the computer! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home