Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Aloha = starvation in a desperate attempt to shrink my butt to the size it was when I was 16

Okay, I just got hit with a rumor that Shorty's company Christmas party might be in Maui.

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! <---- That was me freaking out, not because I'm excited to sprawl across a beach like a lazy slug and soak up some sun for a couple of days, but because I just tried on my bikini and discovered that it does not look good. It does, however, look like an excellent 'before' picture for a Jenny Craig ad. I've kinda been piddling around on our weight bench in the evenings and playing on our exercise bike in the mornings. Maui in December = huge motivation to get myself back into cute, buff bikini shape. Between half hour long cardio sessions in the mornings, three days of soccer and nothing but rabbit food, water and Ex Lax for two months, I think I can pull it off.

If Shorty really loved me he'd spring for liposuction. After all, it is his Christmas party I'll be starving myself thin for. :P

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger karla said...

Holy shit, never mind the weight issue--I've gotta get my husband a job that has Christmas parties in Hawaii!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

The year before we started dating they went to Vegas!! VEGAS!!! Sigh. Apparently, my timing isn't the greatest. :S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home