Thursday, October 06, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite lives in Fairbanks, Alaska!!



I was innocently strolling out of Fred Meyer's last nite, juggling my plastic bags of groceries and making my way toward my cute little truck, when I was almost run over by one of those gigantic 'cart trains' the parking lot attendants at Fred's are always terrorizing people with. After a quick assessment of my truck and verification that not a scratch had blemished it's shiny red surface, I glance up at the moron behind the 'wheel,' and almost drop my Tide on my boot. I shit you not, there he was! Napoleon Dynamite, in all his dorky glory! This guy had the obnoxiously curly hair, geek glasses, dazed, moronic expression, ill fitting clothing and lumbering walk. It's quite possible he had a unicorn shirt on under his Fred's uniform, and he was sporting a very attractive sweat stain across his shoulders. The moon boots were no where to be seen, but he was sporting a very 'retro' pair of black velcro sneakers.

I'm still having issues coping with my new discovery. Maybe Bud Lite can help!

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...who the hell is Napoleon Dynamite? I'm lost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home