Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I have to find a new bar????



The trainwreck that was the MNF game between Philly and Seattle was not exactly what I had hoped for on my last nite of drinking at CBI. I also hadn't counted on the bar running out of Corona, Bud Lite, Hefeweizen AND Budweiser, but I've learned that sometimes I don't always get my way. :P

In case you've been living in a cave for the past week, or you don't live in Fairbanks at all and aren't too terribly concerned about the tragedy that's befallen me, it's finally happened - the Captain Bartlett Inn, and, more importantly, the Dog Sled Saloon, home to volleyball players, basketball players, softball players and Ice Dogs pre and post game drink-a-thons is finally closing for good. Last nite was offically the last nite that the bar at CBI was open, and I can honestly say that we all did our damndest to drink the establishment out of alcohol. Except for me, of course, because I'm sweet and innocent.

It's been fun, it's been entertaining, it's definitely been a party, and now I have to find a new bar. SOB!

Good bye, CBI! We'll miss you! :(

5 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Shea said...

WHAT? WHY? Where is the bar going? What's happening? Not that I got there that often, but it's always a good spare to have......

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

The new owners have just decided to shut everything down. They were way behind on their bills for the bar for a long time, though. I'm thinking that they just weren't making any money - the bar does well but the hotel is awful. :(

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Side affects from ambien oneday acuvue lens 6does levitra have side effects hoses 1985 dodge ram charger vacuum harness picture Gay enemas movies free reducing cellulite victorian style sofa How to use momentum indicator forex lexapro and wellbutrin medical advice Valium to orders Volkswagen golf pic info on cholesterol

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Clip art golf management threesome Bret michaels pamela anderson video http://www.sport-caps-making.info

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Decks patios driveways bristolville ohio Forex market us dollar versus Xxx breast surgery Ecological model health Low+cost+webhosting Collocation hosting canada business diego incorporation lawyer san trojan condom t shirts Hydrocodone mexican pharmacy buy tramadol now Hairy women galary ratings of state farm insurance company linux webhost chmod the session Personal web server windows xp home edition

 

Post a Comment

<< Home