Wednesday, February 22, 2006

People who have sucky blogs shouldn't give them funny, interesting names.


Because, naturally, that inspires me to check the shit out, and it's so dissapointing when I realize I've completely wasted my time flipping through pages of un-funny, mindless blather. A good way to lift your spirits is to suck down an entire Thai Iced Coffee in less than a minute. Life. Is. Now. Good. (But, dear God, am I FULL!)

I haven't updated in a while because I've been insanely busy. Let's see - last Friday nite was spend at the Berg's with Kev, Genevieve, Robyn & Dougie Fresh drinking Corona, watching the Olympics, playing Yahtzee and engaging in one of my most favoritest activities ever - Bag On Doug. It was beautiful. It's been a running joke that Doug is gay, which he's not, but that's entirely beside the point. There are times when Doug is more of a girl than I am. This happened a lot on Friday nite, and, naturally, being the kind, caring friends that we are, we pounced on that shit at every opportunity and now have conclusive evidence that Doug is gay. Yes, we may be in our late twenties and early thirties, but we still act like 5-year-olds.

Saturday I ordered my brides maids dress for Sheilah's wedding. It's absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it!! Here's a link. The color is coral, which should make me look super tan! Our shoes will be white with coral-colored crystals. They're cute, strappy and have a 3 inch heel, which means I will be towering over Shorty. Oh, yes, I will! (He'll hate it - he makes me take off my boots every nite before he'll give me a welcome-home kiss. This is gonna be FUN!)

Saturday nite we had a few people over for poker and I hit the wall about 1 a.m. Seriously, I was falling asleep at the table. I'm such a Sally!

Sunday we . . . . wow, what did we do Sunday? Yeah, that's how exciting that was. Oh, I remember! Nicki, Sam and the kids came down on Saturday to go skiing and watch the hockey game, so they spent the nite on Saturday nite and headed home on Sunday, so I got to hang with them for a little bit before I shoveled out the downstairs and did damage control. Boys must have some kind of mental block against throwing empty beer cans in the garbage can sitting two feet away from them.

Tomorrow is boxing!!! Then I have big plans to paint the downstairs on Saturday so we can finally get the mural up and mount the flat screen onto the wall. All our cute tropical decorations came in as of yesterday, so Saturday and Sunday will be spent turning the downstairs poker room into a Tiki Bar!

Heading home to work out . . . . tired . . . . need sleepy . . . .

8 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you in on a little secret Bomb, " I AM NOT GAY!!!" not that being gay is a bad thing, I'm sure there are alot of good gay people out there, I'm just not one of them. Why heck, alot of my best friends are gay, and sure, I hang out at all the local bathe houses and frequent quite a few of the "All Male" clubs here in town, but thats just hangin with the guys right?...And just because I dress nice and color quordanate my attire on a regular basis, like wearing pastels in the spring doesnt mean I'm gay...It just means I like to look good..And alot of men are carrying hand bags now days, just not as nice as the new alligator Coach bag I just bought on line..it's soooo cute!! And you should see the new shoes I just picked up,.....OH MY GOD, I am gay.

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ari, that dress is beautiful and you will look super hot! Coral is one of my favourite clothing colours, too, and I can't wait to see the pics you will, of course, be forced to post (or I'll take away your truck... or something)!
<3

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Thanks, Steph, more ammo!!!

ANOKI!!! *POUNCEHUGGLE* :) I'll for sure post pictures of the dress. It's supposed to get here in the middle of April, so I'll try it on for you guys. :)

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*POUNCEHUGGLE*

what the hell is that????? crazy talk i say!

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy talk is my brother! And by the way, Im realy not gay..I'm married, have two kids and three girlfriends. Why you might say I'm just the average american male. Sorry to dissapoint you all.. Well gotta go now, some lonely trailer park girl in Florida wants to chat...oops, sorry Big Kev...heh.

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people just can't face reality...

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Unical+cell+phone+plans Sears master card bill pay Dentists in saugus mass massachusetts http://www.cosmetic-tubes.info/Mattress-warehouse.html Golive cs templates 2003 toyota tundra lifting tonneau covers Applevision cable tv Bhp awnings Lists of medications for high blood pressure Butalbital+aspirin Atlanta society of interior designers http://www.2002-chrysler-prowler.info/Dresses.html Asa call centers Water filters comparison journals on interracial dating Take vardenafil exactly Video conferencing software free car insurance customer ratings columbus ohio callcenter

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home