Monday, February 27, 2006

Poker is STUPID!!!


But only because I lost my butt Saturday nite. If I had four Queens, some jerk (namely Jimmy!) would have four Kings . . . if I had a boat, say kings over nines, someone would have aces over fives . . . I honestly couldn't win a damn hand to save my life and ended up losing all of my quarters. I'm chosing to take this as a sign. They boys wanted their money back, I gave it back to them, and I'm done. For a while, anyway. I hate losing. :(

Boxing on Thursday was fun! I felt kinda bad bailing on soccer and volleyball since I got some nasty calls on the cell phone, but we won all our games, so everyone should be happy now. :P

Friday nite I just stayed at home, relaxed, snuggled with the kittens and read.

Saturday I picked Sheilah up and we ran wedding errands. I don't want to talk about Saturday nite anymore . . . .

Sunday Shorty, Megyn and I ran errands and went to Katie's birthday party, which was fun. We dropped Megyn off at her mom's house around 7, hit up the Fox for a bacon burger for Shorty and a Chicken Caesar Salad for me, (they have THE BEST CCSs ever!!) and we got the first two season of Family Guy. Didn't watch any, though, because Family Guy was on TV.

Yeah, you read that right - I didn't get a single swipe of painting done. We did pick out some samples, though, so tonite we'll steam the wallpaper off the one small wall and get everything ready and tomorrown nite I'll get all jacked up on paint fumes before my soccer game at 9! Woo hoo!