Friday, March 17, 2006


Ever have one of those days where you wake up in an absolutely horrible mood and you have no idea why? You're bitchy, pissy and generally snarky with everyone all day long. You snap at your boyfriend, you snap at his daughter, you snarl at co-workers and are just generally nasty, and, after a hideious day at work, you get home only to discover that your awesome boyfriend and his daughter bought you a dozen beautiful pink roses and have whipped up a killer dinner of steamed clammies complete with big slices of thick, crusty bread. Kind of steals your thunder and leaves you drained, eh?

Welcome to my Thursday.

6 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger Butchie said...

I love when that happens! Wait, my boyfriend doesn't have a daughter...wait...I don't have a boyfriend...wait...I'm a dude...Holy Shit!!! Like two minutes ago I was in my special place, and now I'm here, with you, eating ceviche out of a clown's shoe??? Why did you do this to me....

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger tfg said...

Man, you sure know how to train them.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

snarky??? bomby you have the oddest vocab! but hey what do you expect from the seward educational system anyway?

 
At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, can I have shorty when you are done with him?

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Butchie - because I can. Oh, and no more crack for you! :P

TFG - Yes, I Do. Heh. Call me daddy!

Kev, you're from North Pole. Yeah, that's right. Are you still talking??

Cai - I'll pimp Shorty out to you! *huggles*

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Lesbian shaved girls Discusting foot fetish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home