Thursday, April 27, 2006

I don't wanna play anymore, I quit!


Holy crap! My life is nuts right now. Work is insane and is sucking my will to live. I've developed an unhealthy dependency on Lois Jadot Beaujolais and those little Snickers minis wrapped in the NFL foil. They're the only things that get me through the day.

It's coming up to D Day for Sheilah & Warren's wedding and we have bridal showers and bachelorette parties to plan, shoes to order, dresses to get taken in, decorations to put together . . . my head is freaking spinning right now - and it's not even my wedding! If Shorty and I ever get married, we are eloping. There is no way I will ever deal with any of this ever again.

It's summer so there are 8 million different things to get done with the house - and then we have to talk to our landscaper about transforming our yard from an unholy mud pit of dead grass, leaves and other nastiness and into an inviting, relaxing retreat from every day life. (Yes, I've been watching too much HGTV.)

Softball's starting soon. It hasn't even started yet and I'm already stressed about it and trying to cram tournaments in between camping/fishing trips.

Soccer just got over and tonite is the last nite of city league vball, so that craziness will be falling off of my list of Shit To Do.

It's gorgeous and sunny outside and all I can think about is sprawling on a lounge chair with a margarita and relaxing. Maybe I'll have time to do that somewhere around August when all this insanity dies down . . .

6 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

Um, cry me a river, for sobbing-out-loud!! Dudette, you would never make it in a grass hut in Africa, that's for freakin' sure. I don't know why you're still in Fairbanks since you don't want anyone to think that you live below sunset. :)~ Have a good weekend, and BTW, the biggest loser started when I sent you the rules, therefore DROP THE FREAKIN' SNICKERS MINIS YOU BUTTERY NIPPLE SUCKING LESBERNOPIAN! Bwahahahaa! Love ya, chicklet. PS you can keep the Louis Jadot habit. I am a horrid person to live with if I don't get my glass of wine at night. Like that lady bus driver on southpark with the bird stuck in her head (what in the hell is that all about anyway...geezus!)

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

K, so you asked me to write up the rules, and then you thought you had a three week hiatus? Um, no. Da rules are da rules. Whatever gets me back into my size six jeans. I'm sitting here sucking down organic bean burritos with soy cheese for lunch and you're sitting there munching on Snickers bars. There's somthin' kinda phuked up in that scenario (meaning I am always hungry). I thought of you today as I was busting my arse on my treadmill. All those .003 ounce curls you are doing with the mini Snickers must be makin' you into Gabby Reece. ;) I'm phukin' with ya, Ted. Love ya, girly. In the words of my daughter Emma...(who learned from her father, Garth) I'M SO FAT, I'M SO SORE. I'M SO FAT, I'M SO SORE. See...if you work out, you get sore. If you don't work out, you get fat. Emma is wise beyond her years. G pulled that little saying on me while I was complaining of lifting (cuz I felt like someone had whooped me with a whiffle ball bat) and then I ran on the same day and hurt. Yet, I always bitch about the fat...therefore...I will never be happy...I'M SO FAT...I'M SO SORE!'

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

It's 10:00 in the morning and I'm getting on my treadmill. Neener neener neener.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Spyder said...

OMG you are alive.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

Um, I think I can handle the organic bean and soy cheese burritos after seeing what you ate in college. It's amazing that your stomach and intestines aren't full of holes. :)~ However, I must say that when you weigh a Big Mac against a soy cheese and organic bean burrito, hands-down in the taste test the Big Mac would win. However, if you weigh me after eating a Big Mac or weigh me after an organic bean and soy cheese burrito, there is considerable difference in how my ass looks in my bikini depending on which one is being consumed.

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home