Wednesday, September 13, 2006


If you read the gossip blogs as much as I'm ashamed to admit that I do, you're probably aware that Bobby Brown is hittin' the sheets with a chick named Karrine 'Superhead' Steffans, who's apparently starred in several music videos. From what I've heard, she was given the nickname 'Superhead' by the rappers she was shooting with.

This has lead to me ponder the question, how does one get the nickname 'Superhead?' Is it for the obvious reason that I'm sure is skittering around in thoughts of those of you who are a little more gutter-minded, or is the reason behind this interesting nickname a little more innocent? Perhaps she earned this nickname for her exceptionally large skull? And, more pressingly, do you think there's any tread left on that thing, or is it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway??

6 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

I think it's to do with something about sucking the chrome off a bumper. Not that I would know anything about this. I also think that skull size is indirectly proportional to shall we call them 'the sucking skills'. If she had a brain in her head she would A.) realize that Bobby Brown is a worn-out has been who is addicted to cocaine, and everyone knows cocaine makes your penis shrink in size and Superhead would be suckin' on more of a shrunkin' lifesaver (even though he's black, so he's probably just the size of a moderately endowed white boy by now B.)Superhead would be educating what's left of Whitney Houston's brain on how to do her man right so he doesn't do her wrong. :)

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

I thought the phrase was 'sucking the chrome off a trailer hitch?' ;)

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger tfg said...

I expect that you park semi-trailer trucks in there, three abreast.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

OMG...TFG...I just threw up in my mouth. Three side-by-side? Is that three fully equipped rigs with deer whistles and all? hee hee Gives new meaning to 'whistlin' dixie' (or is it 'dicksie')?

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger tfg said...

If I met a woman who could whistle Dixie that way, I'd seriously consider marriage.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you read the gossip rags as much as I do, you'd also have to ask...Who is Bobby Brown?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home