Monday, November 06, 2006

SONOFA - BRRR!!


It is 58 degrees in my office. I shit you not. I can almost see my breath.

I have my space heater on, I'm wearing my puffy pale blue down jacket and I'm stuffing myself with egg, cheese, sausage, green onion and green bell pepper yumminess that Shorty made for breakfast yesterday in a desperate, and fruitless, attempt to get some warmth into my body. My fingers feel like little tiny ice cubes and my toes are going numb.

I can't be expected to work in these conditions!!! Just because I choose to live in Alaska doesn't mean that I should have to freeze my nuts off inside as well as outside! My freaking tea won't even stay warm!!! >:(

4 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

I KNEW YOU HAD NUTS!!! All those times I found rogue jockstraps in our room and you claimed they were your boyfriend's!!! Heh...I knew you were packin' a sausage into those Vicki's Secret thongs. No woman can burp like you. It's not humanly possible. YOU'RE A MAN! AN ICE COLD SHIVERING MAN WITH BLUE BALLS!!!

That being said, I hope you warm up soon so your nuts don't fall off. Shorty would miss them. :P

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger tfg said...

Does Victoria's Secret sell nutwarmers?

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Why do you think Shorty's dating me??? Of course I have nuts. Yes, Whit, those cute little potporri bowls that I had scattered around our dorm room and apt at college were really cups.

TFG, Vicki's Secret has some very fashionable nutwarmers. You have to be on their VIP list to get them, though. I may be able to hook you up, for a small fee of, say, ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS!

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was 4 degrees warmer in my store lindsay, you should come down here and bring pizza too! oh you already did that! hi lindsay! thanks for the pizza! and put some smarties on it! whatever that is i will try it out on pizza!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home