Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm back!!! Ish . . . .

Holy crazy 2 week vacation!! I drove my hot GMC Canyon to Soldotna for my cousin Shannon's wedding. Since I'm a sweet, wonderful cousin I showed up a week early to help her with preparations - and she had me running around and working my butt off! Her fiance, Brad, (who is freaking AWESOME!) had me up on an extension ladder painting their house and mowing their lawn! I was totally taken advantage of! It was a lot of fun, though, and it was really good to see my family in the Kenai/Soldotna area. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and Shannon and the bridesmaids looked just gorgeous. Surprising Shan at her bachelorette party was definitely the highlight of the trip, though. :)

This is me and Shannon at her wedding:







The day after the wedding my mom and I drove to Seward and I spent June 30th through July 5th in Seward with my family there. Uncle Shawn and his best friend, Eddie, both flew up from Colorado to run the Mt Marathon Race (the start was a complete fiasco and Uncle Shawn got screwed) and Aunt Terri flew in from Washington, so we had a mini family reunion. Nana was still in Washington so I didn't get to see her but it was wonderful to see my family again. I also managed to hook up with some old friends from highschool. This is Nita, me & Rachel at the Yukon bar in Seward, getting rowdy and catching up:








I'm back to work for this week and the following Monday, but Tuesday the 17th through Thursday the 19th Warren, Sheilah, Shorty and I are loading up the boat and jet skis and heading to Birch Lake!!! We're renting a cabin again and I have plans to do nothing except sprawl my butt out on the boat and catch some sun. Oh, and kick Warren's jet ski's ass with our jet ski. Pictures of Warren crying like a girl to follow!

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

You're hot. Can we go out? I mean, the whole reason we can go out is cuz you're hot. We can be friends because we both know what it's like to have other people be jealous of us. :)

PS the reason I've been ignoring your blog is due to them CHANGING the website. I've also been ignoring you because you rarely post anymore. You're forcing me to MySpace. It's totally bogus.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

I thought we WERE friends because we both know what it's like to have other people be jealous of us.

Get on myspace, hooker. Rhonda and I are already there. You know you want to . . . . besides, then you can have Culley friend you. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

I saw a tee shirt at the Jersey shore that said, "My Space Ruined My Life'. I considered buying it for you. There are too many people on MySpace that would know me. I'm afraid of them...including Matt Culley.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home