Wednesday, February 14, 2007

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PURCHASE THIS SWEATER!!


I know what you're thinking. It's cute, it's light-weight, it's flattering. Looks great with jeans, paired with a cami, easily dressed up for work with a few great accessories. Even the description is soothing: soft, cotton/angora blend. What it doesn't tell you is that it will leave fuzzies all over everything it comes in contact with!!!


This fact wasn't immediately apparent this morning when I put my cute gray sweater on over my cute dark lavendar cami. I slipped on a beaded lavendar, pink and purple necklace, checked my reflection and called it good. Shortly after arriving at work, I noticed that there were light gray fuzzies all over my office chair. Then there were light gray fuzzies on my pants, my desk and the floor around my desk. My cute cami is now covered in gray hairballs, I've been picking gray fuzzies out of my eyelashes for the past 7 hours, I feel like I've swallowed approximately half of the fuzzies that make up my sweater and I have to wipe my water bottle off before I take a drink because of the gray fuzzies that have accumulated all over it!!


This sweater is a menace!!! Do not get taken in by it's soft, fuzzy appearance and unwittingly decide that it would be a great light weight sweater to wear to the office! I don't want anyone to have to experiece what I've had to go through today. I'll be picking gray fuzzies out of my contacts for the next week . . . .

4 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

I was going to purchase that sweater...for my GRANDMOTHER. Thanks. Way to ruin a perfectly good gift for her.

I didn't know you wore granny clothes. Granny panties I KNOW you wear, but hmmm. :P

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kept telling her to just "take it off". ok fine, i tell her that every day no matter what she has on.....

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Coming from someone who shops at Judy's, (CLUELESS moment!) I'm sure you'll understand if I don't take offense at your rather pathetic attempt at a put down. So there, Whit!!! And, I'll have you know, I put away the granny panties and switched to butt floss years ago. My theory is, it's going to go up there anyway, why fight it?

Kev, I would take it off, but then I'd have to live with the knowledge that I ruined you for the future Mrs. Big Kev. I just couldn't handle the guilt.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be worse...the little fuzzies could collect in your belly button.

That's what happens to me. But I'm fat, so there's room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home