Thursday, November 09, 2006

UNLEASH THE HOUNDS!!!


Kevin and I have been engaging in potty humor all day, and I've discovered something - the more we talk about dirty, nasty, toilet-related, unlady-like stuff that an innocent little flower such as myself should never even think about, the more I have to poop. And since I'm a kind, considerate co-worker, I'll hold off until I'm in the comfort and privacy of my own bathroom.

In a completely un-related aside, Shorty, don't go into the master bathroom until at least 10:00 p.m. tonight . . . .

3 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

potty humor unfortunately is potty fact when the L-bomb is concerned! if anyone wants to hear what she said yesterday, i will gladly tell you , but not on this site, its much too funny and gross for the public (buzz atndkt@alaska.com if you want to hear a great lindsay line on poo related issues)

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its o.k. Lindsey..I am going to eat cabbage and steak all day...(;

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger tfg said...

Damn it, you took my "Girls Don't Poop" illusion and crapped all over it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home