Monday, January 08, 2007

The New Hotness

It's official - or, it was official two weeks ago - that my hot little Dakota has been totalled and I have a new truck. It doesn't have KC Chiefs stickers yet, but it will this Spring.

Say hello to my 2005 GMC Canyon.

I opted to go with a more grown-up color instead of the retina-searing red of my Dakota, but it's still red.

It's got the new engine that has one less cylinder but more horsepower, so it's actually got balls and it's better on gas! The four doors instead of the two door extended cab are so much more convenient, too. It makes it much easier to get things like groceries, soccer gear, dead bodies and pounds of illegal drugs out of the backseat!

I'll miss my Dakota, but I love my new hotness!

4 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks suprisingly like the redskins team color! sweet! you are finally wising up and coming over to the good teams side!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

I knew you were more of an NFC gal than and AFC gal. Screw the Chiefs and the Redskins! That truck should be green, silver and white! GO EAGLES!!!!!

And yes...you will look like a redskins fan driving that :)~

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahooo we knew lindsay deep down loved her 'skins!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Actually, it's more of a WSU Cougars color. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home