Friday, December 15, 2006

Wow, I've changed.


Something very odd happened last night, and it's got me a little concerned. Can it possibly be that I'm actually developing some sense of tact, or even *shudder* becoming more of a lady? If so, hell's about to freeze over and the apocolypse is on it's way, so heads up!

I played pretty well in my soccer game last night, (no goals, though) and I had a few really, really sweet headers. (Whit, I'm sure you can tell where this is going now.) One was almost Brandi Chastain-like! The other team's goalie blocked a shot, the ball flew up into the air and toward the sideline, where I lay in wait, and I launched up into the air above the defense (I've got vertical, bitches!) and rocketed a laser beam header right to Janelle! It was sweet! It was hot, it was awesome - and the boyfriend of one of the opposing team members leaned over from the bleachers and said to me, "Nice head." The first thing that popped into my mouth was, "Thanks, I hear that a lot." But I actually refrained and simply grinned, said "Thanks," and left it at that.

What happened to me???! Am I actually developing some maturity?? What happened to the foul-mouthed jock-chick I used to be??!! I knew wearing all this pink was going to have some kind of affect on me, I just knew it!!!

I think I'm going to go home, put on a game, chug some beer and then burp and scratch to get some of my masculinity back . . .

6 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry , you will regain your image of "i thought you were an angel till you opened your mouth" soon enough, you invent so many new swear words playing yahtzee that sometimes i have to write them down and look up on google to see if thats even possible to do...

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

If you didn't cheat so much at Yahtzee, I wouldn't have to make up so many curses!

Seriously, who yahtzees in ones?!?!?!! AS IF!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

Okay, LB...reference about two journal entries down and see your lady-like behavior in 'Unleash the Hounds'. Now what the hell is going on with you? You told me that the female face should never EVER go near a one-eyed trouser snake. Are you mongoosing out on me in your old age? :O

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Insane Heart said...

Ah, geez I hope you haven't changed that much. Hi, this is Rachel Banse here...I found you on myspace (where I spend most of my time) and tried to add you as a friend, but it looks like you're never on. But, I did follow your blog link here. I would love to chat with ya sometime. My email address is banseagain@hotmail.com Hope your new year is going well so far. Can't wait to hear from you.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Mongoose . . . are for snacking?? Whit, I seem to remember you and Rhonda mentioning that the taming of the one-eyed trouser snake was a sure guarantee for receiving something bright and shiny - I'm just following your advice! :P

RACHEL!!!! OMG, I MISS YOU!!!! I just updated my myspace last night and added you. :)

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

Well, these days I'm all over Crest White Strips instead. Tastes great...less filling :(~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home