Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Recap-At-A-Glance


Friday nite was fun! After watching Shorty's basketball team getting their bootys handed to them by a bunch of old guys, I headed out to Big Kev's for game nite and Corona, while Shorty made his way over to Jeff's house for his regular Friday nite poker game with the geeks. (Excepting John and Warren, who are not geeks - unless they beat me at Scene It. Then they've made their illustrious way to the top of The List.)

Warren's been talking a lot of smack since his win at Scene It the other nite. (He won boys vs girls and couples, the little punk!) I still maintain that he got lucky!! That's right, the gauntlet has been thrown! Bring it, biatch! (I love having friends who can't figure out how to comment on my blog!)

Football Sunday sucked, and Warren is never going to let me live down the fact that his stupid Cowboys beat my Chiefs. At least not until next season when we pound on them. Lucky for Shorty, Pops, the kittens, our big screen and anything else within throw-pillow flinging range, I was down with a migraine for the last half of the game. That would be the half when the Chiefs decided to take a collective poo on the football field. There go any hopes of making it to the play offs. :(

We finally rented Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo and Shorty and I managed to actually stay awake during a Sunday Nite Movie! See, we're not so old!

My Kelly was in town, very briefly, on Monday evening, so I met up with her and the girls for a glass of wine at Lavelle's and got caught up on Patricia's crazy Vegas Bachelorette party. Damn! I knew I should have left Co-worker all alone in the office and gone anyway! >:( Poor Kelly - she needed someone to get up there with her and dance nekkid on the table! (Kidding, Shorty, I'm kidding!)

After leaving Lavelle's, I met up with Warren, Sheilah and Shorty at Brewsters for more brainstorming on Warren and Sheilah's wedding. I was good and had the Toasted Almond salad while Shorty ordered Mac N Cheese bites off the kids menu. I'm glad to see that he's finally accepted that he doesn't meet the height requirement for ordering off the grown ups menu and has resigned himself to a menu fashioned just for people his size! (I'm so getting beat when I get home! I love you! Sometimes!)

Last nite was our last soccer game of this season, and I finally scored another goal! I was too tired to climb into the jacuzzi tub when I got home, though, and I'm definitely feeling it today. My quads hurt! :(

Tonite I'm planning on taping off the entry way and at least starting to paint. We'll see how far I get on that!