Friday, September 15, 2006

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned

It has been 28 years since my last confession. (That my forgetfull butt remembers . . . . )

Today I have eaten:

2 doughnuts - I went to the Bakery to buy my boss and I each a cheese danish since it was just the two of us in the office today, and when I realized that I was going to be a little late I threw in another doughnut to sweeten the deal - a maple bar for him and a cream filled chocolate covered doughnut for me.

1 Key Lime Pie - okay, it wasn't a whole key lime pie. One of our clients brought in these little mini pies for us to try since she was raving about her incredible Key Lime Pie recipe the last time she was in, and I'm not a big fan of key lime, but OMG it was sooooo gooooood . . . .

3 pieces of pizza - Kev and I had pizza for lunch and I scarfed two slices of the combo pizza before I discovered the garlic chicken ranch pizza, and, of course, I had to have a piece of that one, too.

So, that's it - so far. I'm meeting Karina and Normagene at Brewsters after work to talk about soccer, and I should really have a salad or a veggie appitizer, but Brewsters has The Best stuffed southwestern shrimp, so I'm confessing to an order of those, also, as well as the glass of white wine I'm going to have at the restaurant and the glass (or 3) I'll have later tonight in the Jacuzzi tub.

I promise to do 2 extra cardio workouts this weekend and eat nothing but salad until Monday. Amen.

(Although I do think the horrible tummy ache I have right now is penance enough . . . . )

4 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

I'm picturing your cellulite dripping over the side of the couch as you cry in your jalapeno poppers about Trent Green this weekend.

So much for your participation in biggest loser. :P Just FYI...I've eaten under 1000 cals today and I can't wait to cop a buzz of my vino with so little in my tummy to absorb the toxins. BTW...I love hearing my anatomy teacher call alcohol 'POISON'. hee hee. Whelp...we all gotta die at some point. May as well be buzzed.

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 pieces of pizza? i do believe i saw at least 5 fly down your gullet in the feeding frenzy that we call "lunch"! (but damn that was gooooood pizza!)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

See...thou for art a liar liar pants on fire.

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah? I haven't had a Pepsi in over a month (which you may remember is a tremendous step for me). I've dropped 15 pounds since July. 10 more and I'll only be as fat as I was in Pullman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home