Thursday, December 15, 2005


I have paint all over my nails. I have paint in my hair. I have paint splatters on my legs, arms and chest. The kittens have paint on them. (Well, Jazz has a tiny spot of cream colored paint on his back that I'm sure I'll be able to brush out tonite. I hope!)

On the upside, our entryway is looking awesome! I need to bust out the step ladder to get the top part, and I ran out of glaze, so I'll have to hit up Lowe's Saturday morning, but the ugly stark white walls are almost gone!

I also discovered that electric tape works much better for taping things off than painters tape. Yeah, it's (A LOT) more expensive, but it peels off of trim and heat registers so much more easily! ;)

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home