Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm a Nerd!

I was trolling through Blogland, and hit Stephaine's blog, and now I'm busting out 10 Things I'm Known For Saying. Or 10 Things I Say Often. Or - okay, if you hang out with me for more than 5 minutes, you'll most likely here me say: (in no particular order)

Duder - I am totally guilty of excessive use of this word. I can't remember where I got it from, but I use it CONSTANTLY.

Shut up, you're stupid! - this is the ultimate comeback. Seriously, what kind of retort are you going to bust out with? "Nu-uh! You are?" Yeah, that's what I thought.

You love me!- directed at Shorty, right after I've done or said something dumb, or I'm driving him up a wall, or messing with his head and he's about to the point where he's going to completely freak out and lose it. 'You love me,' said in the Cute Voice completely steals his thunder and leaves him with nuthin'. Oh, yes, it does.

I don't wanna play anymore, I quit! - most often busted out when something's going wrong or during a scary movie right at the part where the suspense is about to kill you and you know someone's gonna get toasted and you can't stand it anymore and you're cowering at the end of the couch just hoping it will end!

Stop helping! - you'll hear this come out of my mouth when someone is backing someone else on an idea that I don't like.

William Shane! - I throw this one out at least 18 times a day, because Shorty's always doing something shocking or bad.

I'm gonna ______ you in a minute! - this one is unthinkingly tossed out there when I'm in one of those moods, comes in many shapes and sizes, and is really the most pathetic threat ever. EX: Boss: 'Lindsey, hand me that file." Me: "I'm gonna file you in a minute!" Makes no sense, but hey, that's the beauty of it. It has, however, backfired drastically before. EX: Friend:'Screw you!' Me: 'I'm gonna screw - damn!'

That's messed up! - used frequently when I don't get my own way, or when something is actually messed up.

Call me daddy! - used when I do get my way, win, have been proven right about something, or I manage to slip past Shorty's guard and take him down.

Get 'er done! - what can I say, I love Larry the Cable Guy.

4 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Spyder said...

Duder?
Could you please use that in a sentence? lol

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

LOL! My family reads this, so it's a little censored . . . I mean, yeah, you must be, because I never curse! :P

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home