Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Thanks! I think . . .


A guy just told me that I look expensive. Did I just get complimented, dissed or hit on??? (Expensive, Shorty, expensive. That does not equal high maintenance!)

Now I'm wondering about this. Did he mean expensive as in an expensive hooker, or was he comparing me to an expensive stripper? Or mistress? Is this a good thing? And what exactly is his interpretation of expensive? Is he thinking Walmart expensive (shudder) or Armani expensive?

I'm going with Armani expensive. He must have been referring to my stellar fashion sense and blondbomshell looks. Pamela Anderson ain't got nothin' on me!

3 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

OMG, girly, you SO just got phukin' dissed. Hon, admit it...if men want to have sex with us on a whim...they HAVE to pay up. We can't just put ourselves out there for payment in Bisquick and Diet Pepsi. We are worth more than that. We are, at the very least, going to need a surf-and-turf dinner from the Turtle Club, a couple of margaritas, maybe a couple of martinis, a shopping trip, some serious sweet-talkin'...and some more drinks...and then we will be ready to be the ho of his dreams. Linds, you aren't cheap. Men have to work thier ass off to get us into bed (specially now since I'm married and I can't be a total ho like I was in college). We don't take cash directly...only in the form of expensive dinners, cheap compliments, mai tais, and warm stone massages. Tell that fly-by comment dude of yours to rally some balls and start massaging your back if he wants some action. This chit isn't free, ya know??? ;)BTW...happy cinco de mayo...I think that translates to 'happy drinking of margaritas on the 5th of May'...however, you were the one who took Spanglish.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

And BTW...that picture of Paris Hilton with the Whopper is just not really fair to us right now. We're dieting and that's just one more thing that Paris gets to have that we don't get to have. BITCH!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Thanks, Fatty, you always put stuff in perspective for me. :)I'm not cheap, but I'm easy, dammit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home