Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Call me Daddy!


My very first at-bat of the 2006 softball season was a rocket over the left fielder's head for an in-the-park home run. I almost lapped the runner in front of me. I was 4-5, but only because the left fielder pulled a shocking catch out of her butt, or else I would have had a second in-the-park home run.

I actually hit to right field, it was a great hit, I got an RBI and I got on base.

We won our first women's game Twenty Something to 6.

It's gonna be a good season!!!!

8 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

I'm sorry, that story just put me to sleep...what were you saying?
:)~

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger tfg said...

I think an inside the park homer is even more impressive in softball than baseball. You must have cranked it.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad the left fielder had no arms...

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

Bwahahahahaha! You just got served, LB.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Thanks, TFG! It was pretty hot - I unloaded on that ball and dammit, it felt good! Not as good as hanging all of Whit's (alaskanbarbiegirl) underwear all over the exterior of our apt in college, but still, it felt pretty damn good.

Whit - you're a total poser. How the hell are you supposed to be an Alaskan Barbie Girl if you live in another state. Correct the issue and then get back to me . . . (a.k.a. get your saggy butt back up here!)

Only sissies post anonymously so I can't hunt them down and beat them . . .

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

I'm drinking with you in Alaska in my mind. That's why it's still AlaskanBarbieGirl. My body is in Colorado, but my liver is in Fairbanks. *HUGS*

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home