Thursday, June 22, 2006

Shiver me timbers!!


Shorty bought a boat this afternoon!!! We got a screamin' deal on a 16 foot 1996 Bayliner 40th Anniversary Edition lake boat. One of our softball buddies was selling it and Shorty checked it out yesterday and forked over the casheesh a couple of hours ago - and just in time for the Affordable summer party this weekend!! SA-WEET!

It's a four seater, which means that Whit, Rhonda and I can lounge while Shorty chauffers us around the lake. It's just another part of Plan: Make Whit Move Back To Squarebanks . . . .

I've been digging around on the Internet for information on our new pretty, and I think it looks something like this:

I'm a complete ass and didn't make it to Affordable during lunch to check it out, so I can't confirm the hotness of the new toy as yet. However, this does provide me with the perfect excuse to trade in my hot piece of truck for something a little bigger, as my truck has a roll pan which equals no hitch, so we have no way to tow the bo-at. You can tow boats with Mustangs, right?

3 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

NoooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love your truck! If you get a macho machine you will just start looking like Rhonda's husband. EeeeeeKKKkkkk! Love the boat. I'll be up in my private jet shortly to take it for a spin with you :)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Duder, Jer is hot! And so is his truck . . . AND SO IS OUR BOAT!! WOO HOO!!

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.weight-loss-medicine-5.info/Momo_watches.html Chevy pickup seat cover Online secured creditcard printer window clings pre-owned hamilton watch ventura Canada ice machine suppliers thick leather watchband with a lock watch Countering effects of paxil Ambien com discount online Kitchen cabinet and built in desks Pocket watch sorley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home