Thursday, May 25, 2006

Throw Down in LA Town


This entry is dedicated to wishing Matt Hughes huge amounts of luck in pounding the holy living poo out of Royce Gracie.

I heart Matt Hughes. Shorty is well aware that his status as my Cute Boy would be in sever jepordy if Matt Hughes ever sees the light, dumps his wife, and comes running to me, but Shorty has no one to blame but himself because he got me hooked on UFC.

I'm so freaked - I'm going to be in Valdez for a softball tourney so I'm missing Hughes vs Gracie this weekend, and it's going to be a bad ass fight. Gracie is an insanely good fighter and Matt is the 8 time Welter Weight champion, so this is going to be absolutely awesome and I can't watch it!

The fur flies on May 27th! Cheer for Matt!

7 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

Okay Ghetto Barbie. I can't believe you watch grown men beating the crap out of each other and then drool over them to boot. There's something very strange about that. It's only okay in the NFL Linds. (and that would stand for National Football League...remember?)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger tfg said...

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Living Poo....

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger AlaskanBarbieGirl said...

Geezus...they guy on the left in that picture looks like he's wearing Huggies. I can't believe you watch this sport. I would never play a sport that made me wear Depends. If you have to wear Depends, you must be getting beaten pretty damn hard. Hmmm...epiphany...that's where 'getting the livin' crap beat out of you' must have come from. Heh. I have to go. I'm feeling enlightened and brilliant.

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt is the man...Royce who??? Oh yeah he is the guy that won the UFC before they knew how to fight...

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Shorty, I love you so much more after that comment. Your status is secure. (For now . . . )

Whit, if it's ghetto to watch insanely hot, buff guys battle each other in hopes of gaining my attention (I'm happy in my own little world - leave me alone!) then sign my ass up for my beater and complimentary trailer home.

TFG, you made me shnozze water all over my keyboard with that one. Nice!

(I'll do a real update soon . . . )

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!
Find friends in your area [url=http://chukigek.blogspot.com]live chat[/url] & [url=http://unionoffer.blogspot.com]Hot Pics[/url]
Enjoy

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site lomita facial hair removal Security systems for computers moen faucets cooking schools st augustine florida plastic surgeon Company farmers insurance names domain tamiflu Dreampharmaceuticals+com+ionamin+online cadillac Dsl order sbc status yahoo fragrance oil Toronto vacation package special tadalafil about fioricet Project management training 20

 

Post a Comment

<< Home