Wednesday, June 21, 2006

That's it, nothing but water, Ex-Lax and Xyience!


I love Jessica Biel. I want her body, and I don't mean that in a female prison movie sort of way. I want to look like that. I want arms like a guy. I want abs you could scrub the laundry on. I have a home gym and I've never popped out kids - there's absolutely no reason that I shouldn't look like that. So, it's on. Project Make Me As Hot As Jessica Biel starts now!!! Well, okay, it starts after my softball games tonite because I'm going to have a couple of Bud Lights, but after tomorrow, it's on!!! Well, actually, we have the lake party this weekend so I'll be drinking and shoveling down hot dogs and cheeseburgers, but after this weekend it's so on!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not argue..I wish you look like her too...pleeeaassseee.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

You are so cut off.

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one! It's on after I finish that chocolate cake!
J~

 
At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home