Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Date nite!


Shorty and I went out all by ourselves last nite! It was kind of a spontaneous thing, which we haven't done in ages.

I got back home from my run, (running in 75 degree weather sucks, BTW!) we cruised over to pick up his white Ford truck and move it to the back of the lot at Affordable and we ended up taking a different way home. Shorty stopped into a 2 Go Mart for a soda and as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot, my stellar sense of direction popped into play and told me that we were going in the opposite direction of our house. Naturally, my first thought was that Shorty had met some stripper named Bambi at Reflections last weekend while I was in Wasilla, he'd fallen in lust, and his new bimbo had brain washed him into disposing of me at some desolate corner of Fairbanks so the two of them could be together. Imagine my relief when Shorty admitted that we were actually on our way to the movie theatre! We're going to be insanely busy for the next few days, so Shorty decided that we should take advantage of the one free evening we had and hit up Pirates of the Caribbean. :) :) :) There was a show starting in about 45 mintues so we headed over to Wendys for fude and then killed more time in the arcade of the theatre, where Shorty proceeded to make the pin ball game his bitch. We didn't get home until 12:30 last nite, but it was totally worth it!! The movie was great and it had been so long since the two of us did something alone together that I had forgotten what it was like!

(I'll do a real update soon!)